Learn How To Help Your Child Recover From Their Symptoms of Autism Naturally
For A Stronger Immune System, Improved Sleep, And Calmer Moods!
April is Autism Awareness Month, so there is no better time to celebrate our kids with autism and learn the tools to give them the best chance at a bright and successful future!
A FREE 3-HOUR VIRTUAL EVENT
April 17th, 2021
8am Pacific / 11am Eastern
With Top Specialist of the Year in Autism 2020, Karen Thomas
Get the clarity you need to implement the 5 necessary steps for optimum, drug free autism recovery. It’s all based on what I did to recover my own son from his symptoms of autism. Now I’ll share it with you so you can help your child with:
- Improved communication
- A healthier immune system (so they can stay well and not be sick all the time).
- Better sleep (sleeping is healing…and if they sleep better, so do you).
- The ability to focus and learn as they should be able to.
- Greater digestive absorption of nutrition (and no more stomach aches, constipation or diarrhea)
- Calmer moods (reduce or remove irritability and violence for a more peaceful home)
In this 3-hour LIVE VIRTUAL EVENT we will dive deeper into The 5 stages for autism recovery:
- Healing the Gut
- Natural, safe heavy metal detoxification
- Clearing the coinfections of autism (mold biotoxins, Lyme, PANS/strep, parasites)
- Brain Support and Repair
- Maintenance, long term strategies for recovery, & support system
With the pandemic still upon us we can feel more isolated than ever before. You also have a child with a compromised immune system. This can add to the already high levels of fear and emotional stress.
In this live masterclass, I will show you how to strengthen their natural defenses right from the safety of your own home.
Karen has been featured on ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, CW, and more. She was recently featured on the Donna Drake TV Show, “Live It Up” and is also an honorary member of the International Association of Top Professionals, and has been awarded as the Top Specialist of the Year in Autism 2020.