Your child can learn without constantly feeling overwhelmed or lacking confidence.
A FREE 3-HOUR LIVE ONLINE EVENT
July 17th, 2021
8am Pacific / 11am Eastern
With Top Specialist of the Year in Autism 2020, Karen Thomas
What’s covered in this event?
The 5 essential steps for learning with autism based on Karen’s experience with her son that helped:
- Build a stronger immune system
- Improve communication
- Get better sleep (the whole family functions better with proper rest).
- Increase the ability to focus so it is possible to learn without being distracted.
- Greater digestive function (no more stomach aches, constipation or diarrhea)
- Calmer moods (reduce or remove irritability and outbursts for a peaceful home)
In this 3-hour LIVE ONLINE EVENT we will dive deeper into The 5 stages need for learning with autism:
- Healing the digestive system and detoxifying the body.
- Help build immunity to reduce sick days
- Increase confidence and social skills
- Learn how to support and repair the brain
- Understand maintenance & the steps needed to have support of the long term.
Karen has been featured on ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, CW, and more. She was recently featured on the Donna Drake TV Show, “Live It Up” and is also an honorary member of the International Association of Top Professionals, and has been awarded as the Top Specialist of the Year in Autism 2020.