You’re all set to watch and learn from Karen Thomas in the free 20-minute video teaching.
Keep an eye on your email inbox — we’ve also emailed this free teaching and worksheet, so you can refer to it whenever you need a refresher.
Autism & Food: What You Need to Know About Diet, Inflammation & Foods to Avoid
Grab your pen and notebook and get ready to discover:
- How healing the gut sets the foundation your child needs to achieve their best health
- How the gut and brain are connected — and why it’s so essential to understand when supporting your child with autism
- Why mood, sleep, appetite, and behavior can all improve once you heal the gut
- The reason you might notice your child coming down with an increased number of food allergies and reactions
- Why gluten-free and casein-free diets aren’t enough
- Tips for choosing the best foods to incorporate into your child’s diet — and inflammatory foods to avoid
- What you must know about your child’s drinking water
- The truth about heavy metal detoxification and clearing the co-infections like Lyme, mold, strep, and parasites
- And more…
Plus, here’s your downloadable guide filled with recommendations about which foods can work best for your child, which foods to avoid — and how to implement a new diet for even the pickiest eaters.
In this information-packed, video teaching, you’ll learn surprisingly simple ways you can work with your child’s biology — and reduce or remove what’s causing the inflammation, allowing the brain to function at its best.
Karen has been featured on ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, CW, and more.
She was recently featured on the Donna Drake TV Show, “Live It Up” and is also an honorary member of the International Association of Top Professionals, and has been awarded as the Top Specialist of the Year in Autism 2020.