Low energy, irritability and lack of focus could be the symptoms of an overgrowth of candida in your body. Below are more signs of candida overgrowth in your body.
COMMON EMOTIONAL SYMPTOMS OF CANDIDA:
• Hyperactivity or other behavioral problems.
• Excessive irritability
• Decreased cognitive function (brain fog)
Many people on antidepressant or anti-anxiety medication can have their symptoms disappear after a proper GI program that rebuilds, strengthens and balances the good bacteria in their gut.
COMMON PHYSICAL SYMPTOMS OF CANDIDA:
• Joint pain
• Ear aches and infections
• Skin rashes (can be anywhere, but are commonly on the backs of the hands)
• Itchy skin
• Large protruded belly (indicative of allergy-inflammation due to yeast overgrowth)
• Cravings for sweets and carbohydrate foods
• Dark circles under the eyes (can also be due to food allergies which coincide with leaky gut)
• Chronic diarrhea
• Gas, bloating
• Low energy
• Chronic sinus congestion
• Itching in the vagina, or anus
• Stuffy nose (fungi live in the nasal passages)
• Trouble breathing and/or wheezing
Get your FREE foods guide to the top 7 foods to avoid for calmer behaviors, clearer thinking, improved sleep,
and balancing candida!
Follow me on Facebook!