The symptoms of mercury toxicity mimic many of the symptoms of autism. Higher levels of mercury have been shown to create symptoms that last up to 30 years! It aggravates every other medical condition.
The World Health Organization (WHO) admits that there are no safe levels of mercury exposure. Common exposure comes from vaccines, medications, coal emissions, dental amalgam fillings, and contaminated fish. Even in small amounts, mercury is dangerous.
The extent of mercury damage to the brain and heart depends on age, sex, and genetic factors. Infants, children, and the elderly are the most at risk. Males are also higher risk due to testosterone increasing mercury’s neurotoxicity.
For more than 80 years, medical doctors have observed symptoms for those exposed to even very low levels of mercury.
Symptoms of mercury toxicity are:
• Excessive irritability/anger
• Timid behavior
• Impaired concentration
• Poor memory
• Abnormal motor coordination
• Suicidal tendencies
• Personality changes
• Obsessive compulsive disorder
SOME OF THE BIOLOGICAL AFFECTS OF MERCURY
• Can cause lifelong immune deficiency.
• Causes a loss of glutathione
• Resists removal of the pathogenic yeast Candida albicans
• Inactivates contacted molecules of glutathione two-fold.
• Reduces antioxidant levels
• Disrupts metabolism of creatine, causing poor muscle tone and weakness
• Renders the body defenseless against free radicals
• Interrupts protein synthesis
• Retards brain development by interfering with DNA and RNA function
• Depletes protein-bound sulfhydryl groups and lower the body’s immunity
• Destroys glutamate transport proteins responsible for removing glutamate from neurons causing mis-wiring of the brain (often causing dementia and problems with motor control)
• Destroys enzyme functioning creating faulty wiring of the brain
• Promotes the production of inflammatory cytokines, which are essential in fighting viruses
• Disrupts protein digestion
• Can enter the area of the brain called the hypothalamus, which is responsible for metabolic function, hormonal balance—including neuro-hormones—hunger, thirst, body temperature, and the circadian rhythm affecting the sleep-wake cycle. An injured hypothalamus can cause lifelong suppression of the immune system, and weaken the adrenals and thyroid.
• Can inhibit neurotransmitters (the brain’s messengers) such as serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine.
• Increases your body’s lipid peroxidation. This is when the fatty membranes in our body are oxidized by free radical damage. This, first and foremost, affects organs with a high fat content, such as the brain. It weakens the cell membranes and proteins within the cells. When this happens, enzymes are lost and cells cannot function.
• Increases susceptibility to seizures
• Renders the brain vulnerable to damage from excitotoxins
Phew, that’s a lot!
Fortunately there’s a safe, natural solution to detoxifying these harmful chemicals from our bodies!
Pure Body Extra Strength zeolite stands alone with exceptional results. It is different than other zeolites on the market due to its proprietary processing. It’s a tasteless liquid and easy to give to children. Learn more from my podcast interview, and read the studies in, Toxic Metals Linked to Severe Autistic Behaviors. Plus, watch my interview with environmental toxins expert, Dr. Stewart Lonky, and one of the research scientists on this specific clinoptilolite zeolite, on how to safely detoxify heavy metals.
Click here to purchase Pure Body Extra Strength zeolite. Use code “healthy5” to get a discount too!